The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Mandatory Bloggery
Its been a bumpy couple of weeks. Starting this one off for my friend Rex whom passed away recently in a motorcycle accident. You'll be missed brother. 
 Guinness to wet the whistle and keep ya grounded.
 Rex's friend Pete came down from Sonoma and made this delicous tender-teriyaki meat cuts stuffed with cilantro/cream cheese concoction. I definitely ate more than my fair share.
 I was working the bacon-guacamole department.
 But I couldn't keep my eyes off of Pete's meat.
 At the wake there were about a hundred balloons for us to write messages to Rex. Some drew pictures, others wrote notes. They were then released into the air and floated east towards Texas where he was from. On there way out the balloons nearly flew into some nearby power lines giving all of us a good scare, just as Rex would have in his prone personality to jokingly fuck with us.
 This was deep in the evening. Sorry for your loss LordBlah&QueenCreen.
This is the last thing I remember... All of us toasting to the Life of Rex. He would have wanted it that way.
 The next day I needed a greasy reuben sandwich with potato salad and macaroni and cheese from Brian's American Eatery to soak up my hangover. I love that place 'cuz they have beer on tap in a diner environment.
 Guinness to calm the nerves...
 Who is that?.....
 Found a wallride spot. Maybe you'll get to see one sooner rather than never.
 With all of the shit goin' on I decided to head up to Long Beach, CA to see CaptainSahi himself! Look at that cool lookin' dapper-dan mutha-fucka'! So fresh and so clean!
 You know we went out skating but we'll skip that mumbo jumbo since this is a food blog right?.... Picked up a 30 pak of "green-turtle beer"  I can't remember what it was actually called.
 Got my grilling station all set up! Piece of steak, chicken wings and Franks Red Hot! Yer supposed to put that shit on everything.
 I was given very specific instruction to stay on one half of the grill since Im bbqin' with vegetarians. No problem Bub, any guest knows the "Your house, your rules" rule.
Soaked the hell outta these wings with hot sauce.
Gotta douse them bitches!
Had a delicious salad that Capt.Butterfaces girl made.
Mushroom burgers for the veggies. As you can see Im obeying the border rule. Look at them wings gettin crispay!
C.T. not phased by the meaty goodness that sits next to him, this man is a veteran!
Capt.Sahi can't resist...
OhYEA!!!!!
I managed to build quite the grave yard while grilling.
Random wall at a randumb bar.
It was fun nonetheless \.
The next mornig I woke up still drunk and wandered the streets on Long Beach at 6a.m. Mad a lil' friend. So tight!
Couldn't agree more.
Lotta hipsters in L.B.C.
Nah...
Tail drop off the generator into a 5 foot bank. This kid is gnarly.
Pizza-pasta anyone?
Chicken parmesan made by my girl.
A slam...sort of...

A make... sort of...
More coming soon.
Eat
Fucking
Fiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment